Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Monday, February 05, 2007

Silent Follies

I'm not a great fan of silent animation but I was thrilled anyway when the guys at "Matinee at Bijou" challenged me sending me this beauty.
I don't know absolutely NOTHiNG about this.
It's "The Fire Brigade", a "Doodlebug" cartoon made by Kinex studios in 1925, that's all I know about this short. Any help?

Spend a "Matinee at Bijou" !
What they are doing is simply amazing! They are transferring cartoons from old prints converting them to HD. Check out their blog daily!
















Yours,
Duck Dodgers

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared Hart said...

Hello, my name is Jared Hart I am helping my instructor hunt down the old Kinex Studio films. if you have any info on the where about of "TheFire Brigade" I would appreciate it. e-mail me at: kinexkid@gmail.com

12:52 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter