Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Hare Trimmed"

I sure love the character of Elmer Fudd and many of my favorite cartoons feature him against Bugs, but I'm also fond of the Bugs vs Sam shorts, with "Hare Trimmed" being one I love to re-watch the most. The timing, as usual for a Freleng cartoon, is superb!



Best,

Andrea

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

It's funny, this one was such a Saturday morning staple... yet I couldn't have identified it by title alone.

Also, this one was REALLY hacked to pieces by the network censors. It may be a toss-up between this and "Apes of Wrath" for most-edited for TV cartoon.

10:44 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

These are the very funny cartons about Saturday morning. I love to watching cartons and my favorite carton actor are tom and jerry.

Sam Martian

Online Marketing Solution

9:01 am

 
Blogger Burger Raff said...

the walk bugs does to follow sam offscreen after "pistols, at en paces?" is amazing.

6:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter