Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ellsworth/Gancio Rarities

Hi folks, back from "The Twilight Zone"......gone are the days I could find the time to update this blog every day or every week.....my next post was almost a year ago. But I want to come back. As a gift here you have several sunday pages with Ellsworth, better known in Italy as "Gancio", the talking mynah bird (mind you, not a crow or a magpie). Enjoy this stuff, never reprinted since its initial release on newspapers. David Gerstein, if you are reading this, how I'd love a collection of Disney Sunday Pages devoted to Mickey Mouse and Silly Simphonies (this second one then evolved into Joe Carioca, Panchito etc.).
Stay tooned, andrea

10 Comments:

Blogger Daniel [oeconomist.com] said...

Welcome back. Now you must deal with Penelope's suitors.

1:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check out your amazing blog of cartoons time to time. Welcome back!

3:00 pm

 
Blogger Tony Kim said...

Great to see the blog's back

1:26 am

 
Anonymous sami said...

Very nice blog.I really enjoyed read.It my all time favorite

4:56 am

 
Anonymous james said...

Amazing blog.i appreciated your effort.I would like to see more posts like this.thanks

3:47 am

 
Blogger akash kadam said...

nice cartoons.....

9:37 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BestCartoonsEver

10:12 pm

 
Anonymous Bahattin Karikatürleri said...

Best cartoon site I ever see

Bahattin Karikatürleri

5:01 pm

 
Blogger Kali said...

For more Famous cartoon characters

Visit My blogs http://allabtinfo.blogspot.in/2013/09/famous-cartoon-characters.html

12:28 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new golden era of this style of cartoon classics is desperately needed.

4:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter